1: Candidates must have passed Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination, by obtaining at least sixty percent (60%)
unadjusted marks for BSc. Engineering Programs and at least fifty percent (50%) unadjusted marks for BS Computer Science Program
with the following combination of subjects:
- (a) Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry: Eligible for all Engineering Programs and BS Computer Science Program.
- (b) Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science: Eligible only for BSc. Computer Software Engineering and BS Computer Science.
(c) For BSc. Engineering Programs, ETEA test is conducted on 20th August, 2021 will be considered in calculation of merit.
(a) Physics, Mathematics/Biology and Chemistry/Computer Science: Eligible for BS Computer Science Program.
(e) In case the candidate has not yet cleared the intermediate examination, a provisional admission will be given based on undertaking certificate
and final admission will be given after provision of the required marks in intermediate examination.
- 2: For candidates with Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE):
- (a) The applicant should have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- (b) The applicant should have passed the relevant diploma (as specified on the university website) examination from the Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education, obtaining at least 60% unadjusted marks.
- 1: The candidate must have earned CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of at least 2.0 (on the scale of 4.0) or 60% marks where CGPA is not applicable for admission in MSc. Programs and CGPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in semester system or 1 st division in annual system. The percentage will be only valid if the CGPA is not mentioned in the degree/transcript.
- 2: Score of at least 50% marks in Departmental Test for MSc. Programs and score of at least 70% marks in Departmental (subject) Test for PhD. Programs.
- 3: For admission in MSc. Computer Software Engineering, BS/BSc. Computer Software Engineering/ BS (CS) 16 years of education OR
MCS or M.Sc. Computer Science OR Sixteen years’ education in relevant engineering program.
- 4: For admission in MSc. Electrical Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) in a relevant discipline. (i.e. B.Sc./BS/BE in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication) from a program accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council and program recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- 5: For admission in MSc. Telecommunication Engineering, Bachelors Degree (16 years of education) in a relevant discipline (i.e. BSc. In Telecommunication or BS Telecommunication or BSc in Electrical, Electronics, Avionics, Computer/Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent) from a program accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council (where necessary) and/or programs recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- 6: For admission in PhD. Computer Software Engineering, Masters/M.Phil/ equivalent degree (18 years of education) in the related field.
- 7: For admission in PhD Telecommunication Engineering, Masters/M.Phil degrees (18 Years of Education in Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics /Avionics /Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent, recognized by the HEC.
- 8: In case the final result is awaited due to COVID pendamic, provisional admission will be given. Final admission will be given on provision of final degree subject to the admission criteria mentioned in point 1.