1: Candidates must have passed Intermediate Pre-Engineering or equivalent examination, by obtaining at least sixty percent (60%)
unadjusted marks for BSc. Engineering Programs and at least fifty percent (50%) unadjusted marks for BS Computer Science Program
with the following combination of subjects:
- (a) Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry: Eligible for all Engineering Programs and BS Computer Science Program.
- (b) Physics, Mathematics and Computer Science: Eligible only for BSc. Computer Software Engineering and BS Computer Science.
(c) For BSc. Engineering Programs, if ETEA test is decgibleided by the Government till 1 st August, 2020 then the test % marks will be considered in calculation of merit. However, if ETEA test is not decided by the Government till 1 st August, 2020, then the entrance
test % marks will be adjusted in the HSSC subjects of Physics, Chemistry/Computer Science and Mathematics (Equally distributed)
- 2: They must have appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA), Peshawar for the Academic Session 2020-21. The Entrance test is valid for one academic year only.
- 3: For candidates with Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE):
- (a) The applicant should have Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domicile.
- (b) The applicant should have passed the relevant diploma (as specified on the university website) examination from the Khyber
Pakhtunkhwa Board of Technical Education, obtaining at least 60% unadjusted marks.
- 1: The candidate must have earned CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of at least 2.0 (on the scale of 4.0) or 60% marks where CGPA is not applicable for admission in MSc. Programs and CGPA of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or 3.75 out of 5.00 in semester system or 1 st division in annual system. The percentage will be only valid if the CGPA is not mentioned in the degree/transcript.
- 2: Score of at least 50% marks in Departmental Test for MSc. Programs and score of at least 70% marks in Departmental (subject) Test for PhD. Programs.
- 3: For admission in MSc. Computer Software Engineering, BS/BSc. Computer Software Engineering/ BS (CS) 16 years of education OR
MCS or M.Sc. Computer Science OR Sixteen years’ education in relevant engineering program.
- 4: For admission in MSc. Electrical Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree (16 years of education) in a relevant discipline. (i.e. B.Sc./BS/BE in Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication) from a program accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council and program recognized by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- 5: For admission in MSc. Telecommunication Engineering, Bachelors Degree (16 years of education) in a relevant discipline (i.e. BSc. In Telecommunication or BS Telecommunication or BSc in Electrical, Electronics, Avionics, Computer/Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent) from a program accredited by Pakistan Engineering Council (where necessary) and/or programs recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan.
- 6: For admission in PhD. Computer Software Engineering, Masters/M.Phil/ equivalent degree (18 years of education) in the related field.
- 7: For admission in PhD Telecommunication Engineering, Masters/M.Phil degrees (18 Years of Education in Telecommunication /Electrical /Electronics /Avionics /Computer Systems Engineering or equivalent, recognized by the HEC.